Your expectations from us
Easy Freight has responsibility in making sure your orders not only head to the destination in good condition but actually go through customs border without delay.
When you decide to transport any products you will soon realize that you have to deal with the numerous barriers that have to be overcome to ship the product to the end customer.
To comply with export documentation and shipping requirements, many exporters and importers utilize Easy Freight to act as their shipping agent. Our team will advise and assist you on how to move goods most efficiently from one destination to another. We have extensive knowledge of documentation requirements, regulations and transportation costs that can ease your shipping process without a doubt.
Below are some of the areas we specialise in:
- arranging transport from your place to the port
- loading your goods onto pallets, crates or into containers
- preparing the necessary documentation, customs permits and licences
- advising the best terms of trade and explaining where ownership and risk transfer
- arranging storage or delivery in the destination country based upon the agreed terms
Easy Freight will not only save you time and effort but to ensure that the goods arrive at the customer’s site on time and without incident. We will provide you with all the necessary documentation as well as liaise with the transportation companies required to get the items to the customer.
If you are looking for further advice we are more than happy to assist you. Please call our office and let our experience work for you.